Latest Jewellery 2015

When I was looking for something exquisite to give my spouse on our anniversary, I came across the term, contemporary jewellery. I wondered "What does this mean?" Lots of research went in to the term which finally yielded a result. Going around to lots of these jewellery shops there was thing that caught my attention & this was the uniqueness of every single piece that I saw. It left me spell bounded.

Contemporary jewelry is something that is actually in between the high finish street jewellery & art. More study in to this revealed that it is not machines that do the cutting & polishing, it is human hands that generate such incredible designs. I was looking for a change & for something that is out of the norm & this was incredible. It does have the most incredible looks, but far above all, these are pieces that have a history behind them & they do require to convey something to the world.

Why- because who desires to be among the lots of who wear the same kind of rings? I'd prefer to stand out with something distinctive & powerful. When I paid for the jewellery that I bought, people told me that it was very pricey, but for the work that these jewelers actually do, I think it is worth much more. In case you pay more for handmade paper, why not handcrafted contemporary jewellery?

The trend is setting in as I see a lot lots of people opting for a contemporary jeweler. It's been some time since I bought that piece of contemporary jewellery for my spouse & they have had no complaints at all regarding the quality of work that is done. Since each of these pieces is specially handcrafted, the quality of each could be vouched for.
The mantra has become quality above quantity & this is why people are now saying adios to the mass production of items, in lieu they welcome these contemporary jewelry that are specially crafted distinctive.